VOIEF offers aid to our returning troops, their families and veterans.

Become A Member


A gift card to a local grocery store


We will work with your utility company and pay them directly


We will contact your landlord and work with them to pay your bill

Items needed when requesting assistance:

  • A copy of your DD-214 showing an Honorable Discharge
  • DD-214 showing Desert Storm, OIF/OEF, New Dawn, etc..
  • Copies of updated bills
  • Current copy of lease in veteran or military member’s name
  • Copy of current driver’s license or Government issued ID

Please remember that VOIEF does not send cash or check made out directly to the veteran, veterans family or military.

Need help with your Records?

Need help obtaining a copy of your DD-214 or Service Record? You may fill out the form online or print and submit by mail or fax to the National Archives' National Personnel Records Center (NPRC).